Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody else notice the price increase at these sales.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Most retailers are taking the piss with their "sale" figures these days - jumping up and dropping the prices on a regular basis to conform with the "rules".

ASAI should really get more teeth.

You've just found a great example of Harvey Norman jumping the price back up so they can have another sale shortly when they "reduce" it again - probably back to €879!

205pfmt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from Bargain alerts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,843 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Davy wrote: »
    Moved from Bargain alerts

Who said it wasn't a bargain? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭thyme

Who said it wasn't a bargain? :D

Yeah maybe it was a typo on there site, for the first price.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭thyme

Here's a reply I got from HN when I asked them about the price of the tv.

Thank you for your query.

I have checked this with our webteam and the reason for this is that some of the online Big Sale pricing had timed out and automatically reset back to full RRP yesterday.

They are in the process of changing them back but this has to be manually done so can take a few hours.

If you are looking to purchase in store the original Big Sale price is still being advertised in store. If you are looking to purchase online the updates should be done by COB today.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me

Regards,

neill signature3

• Advertisement
Advertisement