Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision Celbridge

Options
  • 02-01-2014 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Any idea what is moving in here? They look to be gutting it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

mloc123 wrote: »
    Any idea what is moving in here? They look to be gutting it.

They were painting the outside today, all the windows were blocked out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,832 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Liffey Champion claims a poundshop of some description.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Had a reply typed out and dunno what happened. Anyway its going to be a "Euro-giant" shop like the one beside Heatons in Maynooth. I was talking to the guy painting the outside today. Dunno if its a good thing, can't think of anything else really that could go in there but we already have 2 shops like that in Celbridge.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Heard a rumour it could be an Eddie Rockets, I'd rather that tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

hmm.. another pound shop, the two or three on the mainstreet are not enough :D

Good to see it is not being left empty at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Anyone have any idea who the new tenants are going to be?

I've heard several rumours from Eddie Rocket's to Euro Giant or whatever that euro shop chain is called.

Personally hoping it's the former, there's already two discount shops on the main street and no sit-in dinery place since Angelo's closed and the Apache meal deal killed Pizza Hut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

We need more restaurants in Celbridge not discount shops.
    Ideal location with the car park there also.

Advertisement