Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping up a loan

Options
  • 02-01-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, was just wondering if I was to request a top up on my loan would I have to pay off the interest that would have accurred over the 4 years of the original loan?  It was taken out in July 2012 for 4 years.  Its a fixed loan, if this makes a difference

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Tiger12

Thank you for your post.

It may be best to contact the Customer Advisor within your branch. They can liaise with you and answer all your questions relating to an application for a top up loan. 

Contact details for your branch can be found here

Alternatively, if you would like to call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334. A representative will be happy to go through the options available to you. Their phone lines are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.

If you have any further queries please do contact us here again.

Thanks

Alison

Advertisement