Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOW TO CLAIM SUPER

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭newuser89

I applied for my super back through the ATO website
    Received letter from my super fund the other day requesting certified copies of proof of my identification,so they can release my funds .
    Yet the person certifying my documents must be Australian resident or citizen,and I am in Ireland.
    What am I suppose to do,surely they will accept Garda certification.
    I emailed them about this and they emailed back the same form stating the same info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

newuser89 wrote: »
    I applied for my super back through the ATO website
    Received letter from my super fund the other day requesting certified copies of proof of my identification,so they can release my funds .
    Yet the person certifying my documents must be Australian resident or citizen,and I am in Ireland.
    What am I suppose to do,surely they will accept Garda certification.
    I emailed them about this and they emailed back the same form stating the same info.

So helpful aren't they? :rolleyes:

What company is your super?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭newuser89

STIG83 wrote: »
    So helpful aren't they? :rolleyes:

What company is your super?

One path

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Got mail today with a Straya stamp, good start to my Monday with a cheque from my super company. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement