If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG 55" TV

Options
  • 03-01-2014 5:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

Hi Richersounds,

I am looking for a Samsung 55" LED, 3d, Smart TV (Samsung 7000,8000,8500 range). 800HZ-1000+HZ

Would you please provide me your best price delivered to Dublin 15 or to Bray.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

wandererz wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds,

I am looking for a Samsung 55" LED, 3d, Smart TV (Samsung 7000,8000,8500 range). 800HZ-1000+HZ

Would you please provide me your best price delivered to Dublin 15 or to Bray.

Thanks.
    Wandererz,

many thanks for the post - here is the current pricing:

UE55F6500 - £999.95 / €1129.99
    UE55F7000 - £1589.95 / €1889.99
    UE55F8000 - £1749.95 / €2149.99
    UE55F9000 - £3299.95 / €3999.99

The 55f6500 is the only one that is tight on stock at the moment - all the others are available to order for delivery with short lead times - delivery to windswept Bray would be £29.95 on any of these.

As ever if you can find them cheaper anywhere in Ireland we will beat any cheaper price subject to our normal fairly reasonable T's & C's.

Thanks as ever and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bigspec

Hi Richersounds
    Im looking for a price on a TX-L47ET60B shipped to glasnevin,
                  Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

bigspec wrote: »
    Hi Richersounds
    Im looking for a price on a TX-L47ET60B shipped to glasnevin,
                  Thanks
    Nice TV!

47ET60 is £699.95 / €864.99 and we can either do the free 5 year warranty or give you free delivery to Glasnevin included in that price.

Available from stock - its a really super TV, both in performance and appearance - you wont go wrong and the current pricing is good - the best price I've seen in Dublin ( without the free delivery) is €979..

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist or of course if you would like to order just drop us your contact details in a PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie and one of the guys will give you a call to get your delivery arranged,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.