Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish applying From Australia

Options
  • 03-01-2014 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I've a couple of questions that i cant find in other threads.

1. I'm currently living in Australia so what garda/police certs must i get?(one from both countries or just one from here?)

2.I've currently got my Passport scanned and my Canadian resume all typed up....whats the next step? Must i send these off before the day the visas are released?

3. Once my passport and resume has been sent what other supporting documents must i get?

4.When must you show proof of funds and medical insurance? At the Canadian immigration in the airport or do they require these prior to a visa even being granted?

Its all been a bit of a last minute decision to apply for the 2014 visa so im in a bit of a panic to get all documents and forms filled in.

Comments

Advertisement