Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec 49 Call Fail

Options
  • 03-01-2014 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, My alarm started alarming recently for Call Fail. I have no phone line connected to alarm. This error only started in last few weeks and was OK until then. The error only seems to appear after turning off alarm. Not a big issue but would like to remove the nuisance alarm if posible. Is there soem place to check / disable telecomms features ? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Do you have the engineer code for the system?
    s this a 49DV

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭gerandy

It is 49DV. Have the code and went through the telecom option 98 settings I think are for this but cannot see where the call setups are set.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

gerandy wrote: »
    It is 49DV. Have the code and went through the telecom option 98 settings I think are for this but cannot see where the call setups are set.
    In telecom settings enter 95 to default the dialler of no line is connected.

Hi Koolkid, I ahve tired this option 95 in telecom settings but cannot seem to fins where to set line call to off. I have tried defualt telecom settings reset and also settin options 21 to 24 to off to no avail. Any thing I am missing. Thanks.

Ooops forgot. If its showing this because of a fail to communicate, where a line was previously present, then you need to either reconnect a line & make a successful call or default the panel itself.

• Advertisement

Thanks fro reply. I do not have a land line anymore. How do I default panel for this. I had tried the optoion 95 back to default settings and aslo settings all these option 21-24 to NO.

In engineer its option 94.
    You will have to reprogramme all settings in relation to the alarm.

Advertisement