Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking about a Loan

Options
  • 03-01-2014 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi I am thinking about a loan a few years down the line I am wanting to buy some land 18 acres so here u go

Im guessing 180 to 200 grand Say I have 60 grand in the bank would I get a loan I have no assets nor have I had a loan before apart from a small credit union one my income is about 25 grand a year after tax

Thanks Lk man

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi I am thinking about a loan a few years down the line I am wanting to buy some land 18 acres so here u go

Im guessing 180 to 200 grand Say I have 60 grand in the bank would I get a loan I have no assets nor have I had a loan before apart from a small credit union one my income is about 25 grand a year after tax

Thanks Lk man
    Hi letterkenny man,

All loan applications are done on a case by case basis.  You would be best off contacting one of our branches and speaking with  a customer adviser.  They will be happy to discuss this in more detail with you and go through all the options that are available to you.

You can find the contact details for our branches here.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement