Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 620 for sale

Options
  • 03-01-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Garmin 620 for sale. It is watch only, new in the box. Can post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

€100?

Seriously, if you're going to try and sell stuff, it would be helpful to include an asking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

doh
    300 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

That's a cracking price. Bargain for someone.

That's a cracking price. Bargain for someone.

Still in the packaging. Got it from garmin this morning. Selling as have 2 of them. Don't ask :(

Black/blue version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

What do you mean by "watch only"

(Presume you mean no hrm?... What else is not included? I'm not familiar with the out of the box accessories)

Thanks,
    Muppet man

Muppet Man wrote: »
    What do you mean by "watch only"

(Presume you mean no hrm?... What else is not included? I'm not familiar with the out of the box accessories)

Thanks,
    Muppet man

Yes it is just without the HRM. It is exactly the same but no HRM in the box. This is what you are getting. The watch and charger in an unopened box (no HRM)

fd28db298692616.jpg

Its on donedeal also. Its almost sold but would prefer to sell it to someone here as the sale would be easier.

Gimme a little while to see how many penny's are in the piggy bank... I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you sell it in the meantime, no worries. ;-)

Muppet man

PM sent...

Advertisement