Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No wages, AIB to blame again

Options
  • 03-01-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, anyone else experiencing difficulties getting their wages out of their AIB acc's today? Been on to customer service and I'm getting lots of conflicting information. 1pm, 2pm, 5pm then maybe it'll go in today!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

What exactly is the problem? Is it that your wages were paid to your account, but you can't withdraw the money or is it that your wages haven't been paid into your account yet?

If it's that you wages haven't been paid into your account yet, I'm not sure if the problem is AIB. I've just looked at my account there and can see that some expected transactions were posted last night (so AIB's batch looks to be working fine), but I have still have pending transactions from the 31st and yesterday that would originate from BOI and UB. So it looks like (in my case) the delay is on BOI's side. Not too concerned about the UB transaction as it was only yesterday. Would expect that to be posted by tonight.

If it's that there is a problem at ATMs or POS, then that's a different story. I'd imagine you would see a lot of posters here having issues and it being covered by the news etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Seems like an AIB issue alright. They are saying mid afternoon to be resolved.

http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/aib-payments-1247708-Jan2014/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Seems limited to wages (thus my transaction were all fine). Not much on twitter. A few posters on their facebook page, so seems fairly limited. Wonder if it's SEPA related (and if this is only the start!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 comedy1979

Hi, just wages. Work confirmed payment to AIB on Wednesday. AIB blaming my workplace at first until Payroll got onto them, technical issues now apparently. Still no wages paid into my account as yet. Had to go to my branch for answers, not just me thankfully :) few thousand people affected. I know I'll get it today or tomorrow its just the lax attitude towards giving out real information on the problem and the fact they are pretending its not really happening, thus no press statement,.

Advertisement