Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC Signal to 2nd room

• 03-01-2014 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all,

We have a UPC digital box in our living room and I want to be able to watch it in the sitting room also.

I don't need to be able to watch different channels on both TVs - just be able to watch UPC via the bok in the living room on the 2nd TV in the sititng room.

Is this possible without ordering multi-room viewing from UPC?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

Sorry a problem with the link. Just Google video sender. They have them in Sound Store, Maplins, etc. I use one on a combi box, Freesat and Saorview ) and it works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Dubsey

Cool thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Best device would be a Triax Trilink- u can run a cable from the back of the box to the next room and control it from there if done properly.

Advertisement