Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iBood Homegueard CCTV System

Options
  • 03-01-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Anyone got any opinions on this system that is available on iBood today only for Eur415 delivered?

I have been thinknig of getting 2 or 3 cameras for the house and connecting them to my NAS, but this seems to be an integrated solution and might be less hassle.

If anyone has any insight into the quality of this system, it would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Seems expensive I bought a cctv system on cctcdi.ie yesterday with four 700 tvl cameras a 1 tb harddrive and a eight channell dvr for €390.00 including delivery.

Mine are dome cameras aswell which seem to be more expensive than bullett cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Seems expensive I bought a cctv system on cctcdi.ie yesterday with four 700 tvl cameras a 1 tb harddrive and a eight channell dvr for €390.00 including delivery.

Mine are dome cameras aswell which seem to be more expensive than bullett cameras.
    Cheers, I will have a look at that site

lemeister wrote: »
    Cheers, I will have a look at that site

Yeah do another one i was looking on was domarsolutions but the package im getting i couldnt find any better and ive been looking for a while now.

My brother inlaw got his on domarsolutions for around the same price as i paid but he only got a four channell dvr and 500gb harddrive.

The ones ive ordered also come with two year warranty and they are only down the road so if anything happens i can just drive out to them also the fella i talked to was dead on he told me if i had any trouble installing them just ring and they would help.

Shop around have a look on amazon and ebay they all have kits but you need to buy decent cameras or i dont think its really worth having them 700 tvl seems to be about the best you can get on a small enough budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lemeister

Yeah do another one i was looking on was domarsolutions but the package im getting i couldnt find any better and ive been looking for a while now.

My brother inlaw got his on domarsolutions for around the same price as i paid but he only got a four channell dvr and 500gb harddrive.

The ones ive ordered also come with two year warranty and they are only down the road so if anything happens i can just drive out to them also the fella i talked to was dead on he told me if i had any trouble installing them just ring and they would help.

Shop around have a look on amazon and ebay they all have kits but you need to buy decent cameras or i dont think its really worth having them 700 tvl seems to be about the best you can get on a small enough budget.

Makes sense alright to get decent quality cameras. Have you got your system up and running OK now?

lemeister wrote: »
    Makes sense alright to get decent quality cameras. Have you got your system up and running OK now?

No not yet he didnt have an eight channel dvr in stock so should be getting it this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement