Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Printed Incorrectly in CC

Options
  • 03-01-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi,

I had received my new BOI Classic Credit card few weeks ago. It had my name printed incorrectly so I contacted the customer care via phone and he asked me to send my passport front page via fax. I sent that few days back but haven't heard anything since. I was just wondering if I will get my card soon or if there is any further steps to follow?

I had a Student Credit Card before so just wanted to know if it would still work or is cancelled now since I got Classic Card? Also will the balance be transferred from Student to Classic? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards

Safal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi sth_safal

Thank you for your post.

Apologies for the incorrect spelling of your name on your Credit Card.

As we have no account access here, it is difficult to assist you as much as we would like to.

It will be best to contact Card Services on 0818 251 251 or from abroad on 00 353 5677 577 47.

A representative will be available to update you on the new card and advise if the balance has transferred over for you.

If we can be of further assistance, please ask.

Thanks
    Alison 

Advertisement