Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Usit IEC jobs

Options
  • 03-01-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I am applying for Canada IEC this year and am considering going through Usit.It says they can arrange job interviews before you go.Has anyone any experiance of this?I would be working in construction as labourer or similar.Iv spent 4 months in Canada on a LMO and have all the safety tickets for Alberta it would be handy if i had a job sorted before i go as im travelling alone.I dont want to spend the extra money on Usit just for visa i can do that myself for a lot cheaper but they dont tell you to much until you pay the 200e deposit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 subaru scooby

Im pretty much in the same boat as yourself, id like to have a job sorted but i haven't a clue where in Canada to travel to! any one have any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

Iv spent 4 months in Canada on a LMO and have all the safety tickets for Alberta

If you have all the safety tickets for Alberta, then go over to Edmonton and go round all the Gas Companies to see who will take you on as a Leasehand. That's what I'm planning to do when I get over in March hopefully.

My mate who's out there said you need to go to the Gas Company yourself with all the tickets and visa. They don't arrange job Interviews beforehand apparently. Up to you to go round them all personally!

Advertisement