Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another security camera question

Options
  • 03-01-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

After a lot of online reading I purchased 2 x FI 8905W foscam outdoor cameras.

hooked up to the network, can view remotely, pushed through DNS, can view over internet. The camera is great for anything 20-25 feet plus, very clear pics, but the 6mm lens gives me very little near field viewing.

Also, testing today outside I just left it sitting on an open windowsill, its pretty cold and the lens is fogging up internally so Im getting slightly blurred pictures.

So rather than ask for any camera, can I get an outdoor camera recommended that has zoom and wont fog up. Budget 150-200 for 2.

Would pan and tilt be too much to ask for at that range or would I be better just trawling amazon.

Advertisement