Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet for 6 year old

Options
  • 03-01-2014 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Looking for a tablet for my daughter's birthday

Budget 120 euros
    Preferably quad core processor
    Online shop or bricks and mortar shop (Dublin, Sligo, athlone)
    Just to be used for games and movies

Any good offers out there in the sales

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭1moreyr

Hi Boobar, I don't know if this is any good to you (have no idea what a quad core means) but there was a thread yesterday on Bargain Alerts for a Kurio 7s tablet in Debenhams. The post had a code in it for 10% which brought the price down to €51. They are retailing at €209 in other shops. I ordered one for my 6 yr old

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

1moreyr wrote: »
    Hi Boobar, I don't know if this is any good to you (have no idea what a quad core means) but there was a thread yesterday on Bargain Alerts for a Kurio 7s tablet in Debenhams. The post had a code in it for 10% which brought the price down to €51. They are retailing at €209 in other shops. I ordered one for my 6 yr old

+1 good for kids and cheap now for 50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

GY A1 wrote: »
    +1 good for kids and cheap now for 50

I have the 4 s version it doesn't have google play but you can set it to it only does to sites you would approve of for a 7 year old etc.excellent value with all the apps.sound on the 4 s isn't very loud .

Advertisement