Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good house music/techno clubs in Dublin

Options
  • 03-01-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi all

I am a big fan of house and techno ( similar to carl cox or enzo siragusa-sankeys ibiza style) and unable to find any good clubs in Dublin where i could go out on weekends.

Does anyone know of anything good going around?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 shaunrozario

I did have the same problem mate. Finding a place to crash for parties like these on weekends. Twisted pepper is the best place for it in Dublin at the moment. Pygmalion hosted Paco Osuna the year before last on boxing day but they don't do it all the time. The Lost Society have had a few good techno gigs in there. Twisted pepper is the most frequent place though. The ambience isn't out of the world but that'll do for a weekend I guess. DJ Zoe sends me invites to some good techno music events occasionally. Will kinsella is good too. Add them on facebook. it might help you find good night outs down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Truth wins

Thanks mate. I'll give a try to twisted pepper as had bad experience there cpl of years ago by taking racial abuse.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 34 djs101

Ibiza Blues or Passion , they run in the Academy now once or twice a month, great night music ranges from Deep and Funky to Big Room, progressive and Tech house.. not sure if thats what your looking for but heard nothing bad about them!

Good one in the button factory tomorrow with Paul C & Paolo Martini. This is them on soundcloud. If this is your taste, be there tomorrow.

djs101 wrote: »
    Ibiza Blues or Passion , they run in the Academy now once or twice a month, great night music ranges from Deep and Funky to Big Room, progressive and Tech house.. not sure if thats what your looking for but heard nothing bad about them!
    Thanks a mil.Not sure how I didnt hear about this.Went on their site and seem to be good listings :)

• Advertisement

Good one in the button factory tomorrow with Paul C & Paolo Martini. This is them on soundcloud. If this is your taste, be there tomorrow.
    This is good bro. I am heading there :) Are tickets available at the door? Thanks

Button Factory's official facebook page acknowledged the sale of tickets at the door..:-)

Advertisement