Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why contact admissions office?

Options
  • 03-01-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Was just doing the Demo application on the CAO website and when you click Help on the mature student section it says all mature students MUST contact relevant admissions office well in advance of application. I am applying for culinary arts in AIT, what exactly do i need to contact the admissions office for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

bizzyb wrote: »
    Was just doing the Demo application on the CAO website and when you click Help on the mature student section it says all mature students MUST contact relevant admissions office well in advance of application. I am applying for culinary arts in AIT, what exactly do i need to contact the admissions office for?

Maybe the admissions office of the institutions you are applying for would be more familiar with their requirements than the CAO. If it was only under the Help section, it probably means that they should be your first point of call at least for specific institution related queries. If they are general application related then the CAO may be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

There may be specific information that a college might need from mature students. Also they can tell you about supports etc that are available to ms in the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

Thanks guys i got sorted, you only need to contact them if your applying for nursing.

Advertisement