Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

farming

Options
  • 03-01-2014 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

i got banned again this is my fifth infraction on tis website i follow the rules and like the boards website but the mods kep getting rid of me other people that bully me dont get warnings when i reported them i tink the mods have to much power any random modification to my posts is just messing alot of the time im normal person then on a diffrent fourom someone said my username was stupid made no sence and i picked out randomperson12 because i was sick of seeing this website on google so i joined i engoy the website but the mods are trolls alot of them epecially on atheist broadband fouroms PLEASE LET ME ON THE FARMING FOUROM AGAIN IVE READ THE RULES 3 TIMES OKAY PLEASE:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭randomperson12

wheres the admins

benny cake and rovi are the culprits

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Calm down. The moderators on this site are volunteers. Someone will deal with your issue in due course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hey there,
    wheres the admins
    benny cake and rovi are the culprits

There are rules and protocols to follow on this site, not following them is what results in moderator action. Throwing insults around & calling volunteer moderators trolls for carrying out their duties and ensuring the site/forum rules are upheld is not going to convince anyone you are a worthwhile contributor.

As per the DRP protocol, cmods review first so I'll be looking into your ban(s).

As requested in the flow chart above, have you contacted the moderator who banned you from the farming forum to discuss?

but rovi banned me for no reason because it says no reason on the pm i think he was bored so he decided to mess around mabye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Taking over for Ickle, who is AFK.
    but rovi banned me for no reason because it says no reason on the pm i think he was bored so he decided to mess around mabye

Actually, the ban note says 'Trolling'. And looking over your posts, and the various infractions and bans you've picked up in your brief history here, there's a serious mismatch between your posting style and what boards.ie as a general rule finds acceptable.

This is not acceptable:
    your after sinning anyways atheists is a PAGAN RELIGION IF YOU BELIEVE IN NOTHING BUT YOUR NOT LIKE THE PAGANS THAT LIVED HERE 800 YEARS AGO THEY AT LEAST BELIEVED IN SOMETHING LIKE TREES FOR AN EXAMPLE THE TOUGHT THAT THEY WHERE SPECUAL AND TREES ARE SPECIAL THEY GIVE AIR YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT SIENTOLOGY PROGRAM ON TELLLE THEY MADE AN EGIT UT OF A PERSON
    AND HE MADE ANOTHERE EGIT OF HIMSELF BY COONVERTING TO ISLAM AND THEN ATHEISM

And when I say "not acceptable" I mean there's virtually nothing in that post that's in any way positive. It is rude, shouty, caps-locked, and nearly incomprehensible as well - and there was absolutely no need for you to post it at all, because you clearly didn't plan on having a discussion about atheism. What you did there was the equivalent of going into a pub you don't know, shouting incomprehensible abuse at random strangers, and running away. That sort of behaviour isn't welcome anywhere.

And here's you in Farming:
    rancher wrote:
    No, I'm saying it as a sixty year old farmer who's depending on the farm for my income, present and future and who sees farmers who took farm retirement being left to farm because the 'farmer' has fecked off and got a job.
    Theres lots of concessions there for young farmers, I should know, I've had to lobby for them every budget, but they're not worth a damn if the owner hasn't another income so that he can give away his farm.
    I invested in the farm and paid into a pension that was decimated because some senior public servants didn't do their jobs, so I won't be giving away my farm anytime soon.
    Why would I !!!!!
    stop talking about this ranchers bull

Are you being funny? Do you think you're being funny? Is it funny to be rude to complete strangers?

Let's be blunt here - cop on to yourself. Otherwise, you'll be sitebanned, and you'll deserve it.

All bans, infractions, warnings upheld. You can apply to the Admins for a review if you feel this judgement is unfair.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Thanks Scofflaw.

randomperson12 was given a week's siteban yesterday for the reasons you clearly delineate above, so no need to further review this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement