Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter exam results

Options
  • 03-01-2014 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hey does anyone know when the exam results for the winter exams are due out...there is no information on the gmit website.....also does anyone know if an individual is STILL awaiting their fees to be paid by SUSI can they access their results....... ths is my first time using SUSI as i'm in 4th year and its the longest I have waited to get my fees paid :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm not 100% sure if SUSI grant holders get a hold put on their results. I know for sure that regardless of scholarship type (GAA etc) that if the fees haven't been covered by now that they don't get access to their results. I couldn't tell you for sure and it's probably something that you'd be better off ringing the college about anyways just to be sure.

Advertisement