Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Inter- Railing

• 03-01-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am trying to organise a trip this summer with a few fiends, but I can't fully understand some of the travel arrangements. What's excluded etc? So I'm just wondering is there any one out there who would let me pick their brain? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

We could be hear till 2015 listing out everything that's included and excluded in an interrail pass. For the most part the global pass any standard train (ie not premium or highspeed trains) outside your country of origin (which i presume is Ireland) on your travel dates. Hope that made sense.

When I went interrailing I had no real bother. If in doubt ask the inspectors on the platform if you're pass is valid for this train.

Have you any particular plans or places you want to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 darby1994

Thanks! I plan to get the ferry to Holyhead, then the train to London is covered yeah? :) after that, I'll pay for the Eurostar to France, and if I want to travel to germany, then Austria and into Hungary, is all that covered?

I'm just confused on what is cover and what isn't!
    bazkennedy wrote: »
    We could be hear till 2015 listing out everything that's included and excluded in an interrail pass. For the most part the global pass any standard train (ie not premium or highspeed trains) outside your country of origin (which i presume is Ireland) on your travel dates. Hope that made sense.

When I went interrailing I had no real bother. If in doubt ask the inspectors on the platform if you're pass is valid for this train.

Have you any particular plans or places you want to go to?

Advertisement