Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelcard Printing

Options
  • 03-01-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭

I'm going in on Tuesday to UCD anyone have any idea if they'll still be printing them? The travelcard website has them listed as an express agent, but is that all year around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Wouldn't bet on it. They are in the UCD SU Bookshop and that was locked up even before the exams (as I was going for the same reason) were finished so I don't see them opening before students are back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Maldesu wrote: »
    Wouldn't bet on it. They are in the UCD SU Bookshop and that was locked up even before the exams (as I was going for the same reason) were finished so I don't see them opening before students are back.

I was afraid that would be the case, thanks! :(

Also had a look on the site and the only place that does them really is SUs... I hope the postal application won't take too long to be undertaken! :(

I know people that have gone a whole year without buying one but I'd just prefer to have one to be safe in my own mind, despite me only having to show mine once this year. Ahh nerve racking. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Trinity Students union defo print them all year round in their office in Front Square, and not just for TCD students.

I'd give them a call first before heading into the city centre to make sure they're open as it's out of term.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Hi,

I work in the SU bookshop. I can confirm that we will be back printing Travelcards from the 13th January onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Hi,

I work in the SU bookshop. I can confirm that we will be back printing Travelcards from the 13th January onwards.
    What times are you open from/to this coming week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Jammyc wrote: »
    What times are you open from/to this coming week?

We are open Monday-Thursday 10.30am-4.30pm and Friday 10.30am-3.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

We are open Monday-Thursday 10.30am-4.30pm and Friday 10.30am-3.00pm
    Great, thanks!

Advertisement