Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Letting in Limerick City

• 03-01-2014 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hello, new member here. I've just started a job in the city and the offices are located on Upper Hartstronge Street. I'm very unfamiliar with Limerick City and I have no been able to find any suitable accommodation. Has anybody any tips on some good areas? I'd prefer walking distance to my office and I would also require parking. I'd be willing to spend €500 per month on a nice apartment.
    Thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Not sure who owns it now, but last I noticed the south-facing apartment in River Front, Howleys Quay was vacant. The office staff in the parking garage in Howleys Quay could tell you what's vacant in the building & how to view.

Advertisement