Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

root ginger

Options
  • 03-01-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

hi,

quick question, how much root ginger is in 1\2 cup?? Google is giving me differing results. Its for ginger garlic paste and as i've never made it before i'm not sure.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Animord

If you don't have standard cup measures then a normal sized mug is about a cup in terms of volume, so if you half fill a mug then that should be about the right amount, if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I reckon about three tablespoons of chopped root ginger would be a half a cup. (Don't heap the tablespoons right up, but don't level them with the top of the spoon if that makes any sense).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

sorry for my fooling around, how about I search for a metric version :rolleyes::o

smells great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

Half cup is aprox 125ml

Advertisement