Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a place that delivers vegetarian food

Options
  • 03-01-2014 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

To order in Galway tonight. Doesn't have to be specifically veggie takeout, even if they do some good veggie options. Ill eat any type of cuisine really, just want something tasty and I have no idea what's good! Have ordered from la Salsa before that's about it and want to try something different now. Much appreciate any suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Eastern Tandoori has been nice recently. Easigrub - not one I'd heard of before searching. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

just-eat.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

inisboffin wrote: »
    Eastern Tandoori has been nice recently. Easigrub - not one I'd heard of before searching. :)

Gonna try the Korma from eastern tandoori, thanks :)

arf91 wrote: »
    Gonna try the Korma from eastern tandoori, thanks :)

They do half portions too :) The saag paneer is good.

inisboffin wrote: »
    They do half portions too :) The saag paneer is good.

Korma was lovely if a bit on the filling side. And they did it without mushrooms for me so will prob order that again but ya I think your right mentioning the half portions! Next time it will have to be :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

arf91 wrote: »
    Korma was lovely if a bit on the filling side. And they did it without mushrooms for me so will prob order that again but ya I think your right mentioning the half portions! Next time it will have to be :p

I used LOVE the Korma in Eastern Tandori and it would literally be the only thing that I ordered but since it gotten taken over by new owners 2 years ago or something the day I went there they gave me a bad batch ( seemed like they changed the recipe) As it just tasted like extra sweet custard - no joke!! I complained and they were so rude about it.

I am glad to hear it is nice again though, must make a stop in one of the days and order some more. Do they still give you the free poppadoms and dips for take aways?? :)

I am glad to hear it is nice again though, must make a stop in one of the days and order some more. Do they still give you the free poppadoms and dips for take aways?? :)

I usually don't order korma in *most* Indians, as I find many traditional recipes are too sweet for me. A spoonful is grand but not a whole dish. More 'western' kormas tend to more savoury I've found.

We usually order 1 or 2 dishes and a starter and have gotten free poppadums every time. The delivery charge is cheaper than the others too.

Any more recommendations guys? Going ordering again tonight and no point starting a new thread.

I used LOVE the Korma in Eastern Tandori and it would literally be the only thing that I ordered but since it gotten taken over by new owners 2 years ago or something the day I went there they gave me a bad batch ( seemed like they changed the recipe) As it just tasted like extra sweet custard - no joke!! I complained and they were so rude about it.

They did indeed!

Advertisement