Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Mid-west Vapers

Options
  • 03-01-2014 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭

Due to a p1ss poor calculation as regards my juice requirements over the holiday period, luckily came across a new bricks & mortar place in Limerick, it's on Roches St, nearly on the corner with O'Connell St

Can't remember the name of the shop but got 12ml for €5 & 25ml for €10 of Wicked brand juice, not too bad all things considered especially as I was down to my last few drops.

Was able to try out as many flavours as I wished while there too which was great & they are open seven days a week according to the lad there, so just a heads up really....and no, I don't own it or work there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Due to a p1ss poor calculation as regards my juice requirements over the holiday period, luckily came across a new bricks & mortar place in Limerick, it's on Roches St, nearly on the corner with O'Connell St

Can't remember the name of the shop but got 12ml for €5 & 25ml for €10 of Wicked brand juice, not too bad all things considered especially as I was down to my last few drops.

Was able to try out as many flavours as I wished while there too which was great & they are open seven days a week according to the lad there, so just a heads up really....and no, I don't own it or work there

That'll be Healthier Smoker. Wicked ejuice is their brand and their the only ones doing 12 and 25 ml bottles afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

Had same problem today except I was completely out. Very friendly, tried at least 7 flavours and went out with a better tobacco flavour then has up to now and an interesting coffee one as well. Good to have in town!

No link with shop.

Advertisement