Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any study tips or motivation?

Options
  • 03-01-2014 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I decided that over christmas holidays I would do hours and hours of study and to really motivate myself. In total over the two weeks I got 9.5 hours done, which is much less than I wanted to but it's a bit late to be getting down about it.

I do Music, English, Maths (O), Irish (O), Geography, Japanese and Religion. The course I want to do is music based and points wise you only need 250, because it's mainly based on portfolio and interview.

Regardless, I really really want to do well and achieve a high standard. In my Christmas tests I got the following.:
    English: B3
    Maths: B2
    Music: A2
    Irish: A1
    Geog: A2
    Japanese: B1
    Religion: B2 (before this test, I always got A's in religion so this was disappointing.)

Anyways I'm just finding it hard to really motivate myself. Especially on weekdays when I'm home from school I tend to just do homework and only study what we did in class, no revision, seeing as mocks are coming up I want to change this. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement