Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended travel agent

• 03-01-2014 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

to get me over the gloom of january i was thinking of getting a start on booking my summer holidays and maybe a short easter break, just wondering can any one reccommended a reasonably priced and helpful travel agency in limerick city/west limerick? Was in one or two last year and wasn't mightly impressed.
    any help greatly received, thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

trailfinders on cruises street are also very good, depends on where you want to go. AFAIK they dont do european holidays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I've always found just split on Roches Street very good and very reasonable!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Used Limerick Travel for years when I lived back home, always very professional and weren't after the quick sell.

Advertisement