Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Festival

Options
  • 03-01-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey all,

I am part of a team organising a mini outdoor festival for the summer. Just wondering have people ideas on what to put in it? There's the obvious stage with bands & food vendors.

But is there anything extra people have seen at festivals that would go down well? All feedback is welcome & appreciated:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭godfrey

Send me a PM if you'd like to discuss production etc., thanks.

g

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'd play a few festivals in Europe each year and the one thing they do really well that is always fudged over here is having a really nice chill space for folks to sit in comfort and enjoy ambient/downtempo chill music. Either because that's the music they are into or they just want a break from the main stage(s) stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

I find body and soul at ep is good chill out spot. I tried out the body and soul festival but wasn't a fan. I love comedy tents and silent discos, both great craic!

Advertisement