Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodyshop Patrick St

Options
  • 03-01-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

I walking past this last night and saw it was closed up. Anyone know have they moved or pulled out of Cork. Have a bit of money left on a gift card for there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

hey it's moved to where yves rocher used to be on oliver plunkett street.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I walking past this last night and saw it was closed up. Anyone know have they moved or pulled out of Cork. Have a bit of money left on a gift card for there

They are now on Oliver Plunkett street. where that Yves Rocher? shop used to be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

I walked past a few days ago and and even said to my other half, the body shop must have closed down! she said no its just moved up to oliver plunkett street
    It wouldnt kill them to put a sign up the numpties!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

bladebrew wrote: »
    I walked past a few days ago and and even said to my other half, the body shop must have closed down! she said no its just moved up to oliver plunkett street
    It wouldnt kill them to put a sign up the numpties!

Yes bad slip up by the manager there not to put a sign up saying they have moved.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They had a sign up when I walked past, in mid-ish December.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

There is a sign in the window saying they have moved to Oliver Plunkett street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

I definitely didn't see one and I was standing right at the window, maybe I missed it,they have their address updated on the website though in fairness,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

It can't be very good for their business. Everyone seemed to know where the Body Shop was on Patrick st. They must have been there a long time? Whoever is responsible for not ensuring there was an oversized "We Have Moved" sign had better have a good reason and I have heard many people say 'Oh Body Shop has shut down'.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They've moved into a premises twice the size, so I'd take that as a good sign.

There was definitely a large sign in the window a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

Faith wrote: »

Twice the size and prob half the rates...

• Advertisement

Advertisement