Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac level 6 in computing

Options
  • 03-01-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Is there any course in DKIT that will allow me to leave after two years with a Higher Certificate in Computing. The reason being that I am hoping on going to DCU. But incase my leaving dosent go as planned I need a back up and you can gain entry to my Dcu course with a level 6 HETAC in computing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

not sure about dkit but the o'fiaich intitute of further education next door has an excellent level 6 program which is accepting applications up till late august. the course covers most of the same subjects as a level 7 first year in dkit but in a more relaxed enviroment. give it a try and i mat see you there in sept. :)

Advertisement