Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEGA 3D Glasses (Boxed & Complete)

Options
  • 03-01-2014 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

This is a near-mint (well, as mint as possible to being straight out the factory doors so to speak) fully boxed set of SEGA Master System 3D Glasses.

As you can see they are in VERY good condition. The glasses even have the protector seal still on the front of them and the twistick for the cable. The manual is present and the adapter is mint.

This is the Japanese edition which was made for the SEGA Mark III (aka the Master System) and I believe (although stand to be corrected) that the hardware is exactly the same for the card slot so you should just be able to plug and play! (No guarantees though, I've not tried it out) :)

These are really rare to pick up loose, let alone properly boxed, in this condition, and most importantly, WORKING 100%!

The only reason I am selling these is because I do not own a CRT any more and I don't think these work with LCD setups due to the refresh rate of modern displays (or something along those lines anyway). Rather than sit in a dark place, gathering dust, these need to go to a new home. :)

Asking a very reasonable €180 shipped via courier (Eire only ROW please ask). I will not ship by unregistered, uninsured mail so please don't ask. Thanks.

pjkZPcy.jpg

tC00tFI.jpg

SL7mhwJ.jpg

aZu4K2S.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

I will throw in a free, working, good condition Sega Master System light gun (it's a UK edition) too. Or sell the gun separately, loose, for €28 shipped to Eire only. RoW please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

150 euro? would love these..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Sold.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement