Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Chat Thread #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

USB 3.0 Version for a few quid more....

SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive €32.49.

having just had the dell machine from the other thread delivered some additional usb 3.0 storage would be very useful, so cheers for that, just reserved a sticl

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 128GB USB Flash Drive €25.99

USB 2.0 but seems a decent price.

OR

USB 3.0 Version for a few quid more....

SanDisk Ultra 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive €32.49.

Cheers, bought the USB3.0! Madness! Busy filling at at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

Its showing as 59.99 now. Hopefully they will honour it with the email

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

georgem25 wrote: »
    Its showing as 59.99 now. Hopefully they will honour it with the email

The USB 2.0 one is still @ 25.99
    I'm using one here- from the last time it was on special- no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I've an email for the usb 3 at 32.99 if anyone wants it. Until close of business today. First to quote this message gets it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

sweetie wrote: »
    I've an email for the usb 3 at 32.99 if anyone wants it. Until close of business today. First to quote this message gets it.

Sent you a message there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Just incase anyone missed out on the USB 3.0 version.

Amazon have a similar spec for around the same price.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingston-Technology-DataTraveler-Flash-Drive/dp/B00G9WHMHM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443096517&sr=8-1&keywords=256gb+USB+3.0

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

sweetie wrote: »

Which branch?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Which branch?

Oops it was Jervis, sent to Thor.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mot2000ie

Nutribullet gone down to €96 cat no. 146/3237.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

mot2000ie wrote: »
    Nutribullet gone down to €96 cat no. 146/3237.

http://checkargos.com/?search=146/3237

Plenty of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,146 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

neacy69 wrote: »

Pretty tempted OK! Lowest price its been. I like the idea of it but just not sure if I'd use it!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

Cheers, bought the USB3.0! Madness! Busy filling at at the moment!
    Bought one of these was fat 32 so formatted to ntfs but 93mb left unformatted on usb,is this same with yours

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭corkmans1

ninty wrote: »
    Bought one of these was fat 32 so formatted to ntfs but 93mb left unformatted on usb,is this same with yours

There could be a small partition of 93 mb belong to the FAT 32 table or there could be software such as a file recovery software or extra software that sandisk might give you. my guess is its the FAT table

corkmans1 wrote: »
    There could be a small partition of 93 mb belong to the FAT 32 table or there could be software such as a file recovery software or extra software that sandisk might give you. my guess is its the FAT table
    Its a single Primary Partition showing 115gb free in storage management but in properties its says 93mb used,is there any way to get rid of it ,its not much but annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

ninty wrote: »
    Its a single Primary Partition showing 115gb free in storage management but in properties its says 93mb used,is there any way to get rid of it ,its not much but annoying

How many partitions are showing up when you view it from disk management ?
    if it is just one try this.. in explorer enable hidden and system files, this should then show you what is consuming the space

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

any way of extending a reservation

• Registered Users Posts: 30,231 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

GY A1 wrote: »

Only reserving t again when it shows up in stock again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Only reserving t again when it shows up in stock again

got sorted, thanks
    rang them

• Advertisement

How many partitions are showing up when you view it from disk management ?
    if it is just one try this.. in explorer enable hidden and system files, this should then show you what is consuming the space
    Did that, still seeing nothing odd thing that it says 93mb used (blue) but is not taken out of space available 115gb.added 100 mb file and it shows up (blue) in pink circle of available space

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭The lips

GY A1 wrote: »

Call customer service or the shop you have the reservation with.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,997 ✭✭✭dodzy

Well I've never seen this before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I got that yesterday evening,

Presume everyone is doing Santa shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 18,130 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Noticed the argos scanner page no longer has the checkargos.com link, any chance of getting that back again as it is a life saver finding stuff cheap and being able to check the availability all at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,130 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

dodzy wrote: »

It comes when there is a really high volume of viewers on the site or when there is an extreme mistake that needs to be fixed asap, last time I saw this was the very cheap macbook screw up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

dodzy wrote: »

Last Christmas when I last seen that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,693 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads anyone know if there is no stock of an item you want but the Argos site allows you to order the item for collection for next Tuesday or Thursday, and you get an email confirmation saying thank you for your reservation but doesn't have a reservation number, is that normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Totally normal. You'll get an email or text when it's available. They'll honour your price if it changes in the meantime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,693 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Mr E wrote: »
    Totally normal. You'll get an email or text when it's available. They'll honour your price if it changes in the meantime.

Yeah not to worried about the price more availability low stock in Ireland and UK as it's an end of a line product

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement