Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Chat Thread #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We've had umpteen pages of people saying they collected their guitars and its clogging up my inbox with alerts.
    Can we move on please and go back to posting bargain alerts......please???

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

How long will Argos extend a res code? Just booked one and won't be there till Sat, Anyone have any experience,

Or could I pay over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

ring up amd they may extend it for a week for u

• Registered Users Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I see what the mod done there ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

GY A1 wrote: »
    ring up amd they may extend it for a week for u

Thanks

Just got it for the local one , Ill be sorted :) thanks for the comment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

anyone got a guitar hero ps4 code for tomorrow, Carlow or Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Good to see i can still "chat" about bargains. Anyone else have luck with guitars today? A chat on facebook shows people still reserving to collect tomorrow. No PS4 back in stock yet tho which is what I'm after. In the spirit of this newly renamed thread, I have a code for xbox 60 version in Athlone for first pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Anyone else think there was basically feck all decent bargains from Argos this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

bluedoor27 wrote: »
    I have a code for Longford. It has to be collected by 9 tonight and it's for PS4. Just Pm me

Hello I sent you a PM about your code. Can i have it please thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

spongbob wrote: »
    Hello I sent you a PM about your code. Can i have it please thanks

I reckon you missed it by 21/2 hours!
    Check stocks again though as it may have gone back to free stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Dave916

Would anyone have a guitar hero ps4 code for tomorrow, Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

So, code requests are allowed here?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

degsie wrote: »

Would assume so, will be interesting to see how long before the new thread goes off like this one though, best of luck to the mods keeping on eye on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Few Guitar Heros for 360 in Limerick, both Cruises St and Crescent. PS3 one available in Limerick too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

vicwatson wrote: »
    Anyone else think there was basically feck all decent bargains from Argos this year?
    It's been that bad a year, theirs no need for a whats the best bargain you got all year end of year Thread.
    degsie wrote: »
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

Reserve code for Halo 5 @ €28.99 in Jervis St. if anyone wants it? Has to be collected today.

Guitar Hero Live back up to 77.49. Ah well, at least some people got a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

My beautiful thread. ....what have these people done to you. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,414 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

My beautiful thread. ....what have these people done to you. ....

I've just realised what that thing in green and white shrink wrap type plastic that's been sitting in the corner of my wardrobe for ages is!!

YOUR VERY FIRST ARGOS BARGAIN!

I had totally forgot/ignored it since I bought it.
    I now have a new pillow (with a speaker in it) for Christmas.

There really is a Mr.Crinklewood :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Techmaster is chatting in the other Thread, OOOOOOh!

Reviews are alright for that portable speaker, battery is 2 hours. I've one that's 1.5 Watt and its great, I don't think it can be knocked wattage wise anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4136736/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHealth+and+personal+care%7C14418350/c_2/3%7C15701141%7CClearance+Health+and+personal+care%7C14520139/c_3/4%7Ccat_14520139%7CPersonal+care+and+beauty%7C46131157.htm

Offer ends today (290 down to 140), it was at €110 before just wondering if I could drop down to 110 tomorrow or am I better off getting it today in case it goes back to full price?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 mot2000ie

Hococop wrote: »
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4136736/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHealth+and+personal+care%7C14418350/c_2/3%7C15701141%7CClearance+Health+and+personal+care%7C14520139/c_3/4%7Ccat_14520139%7CPersonal+care+and+beauty%7C46131157.htm

Offer ends today (290 down to 140), it was at €110 before just wondering if I could drop down to 110 tomorrow or am I better off getting it today in case it goes back to full price?

Reserve it so if it goes back up in price u can show them the email of the price u reserved it at or if it goes down in price happy days cos u have it reserved.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

It's been that bad a year, theirs no need for a whats the best bargain you got all year end of year Thread

I got a few 12 month playstation plus subs for 15euro each earlier this year. They are usually 50euro.

Apart from that, it has been small bargains, no big buys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I got a few 12 month playstation plus subs for 15euro each earlier this year. They are usually 50euro.

i am ps plus'd untill 2017 from that deal.....

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rachaell

Kenjataimu wrote: »

How did you manage that? I must of missed them. . Need to get one of them for present, argos have them for 47 would that be the cheapest I get it atm?

I have a reservation for Guitar Hero Live for the XBONE at Crescent Limerick if anyone's interested? First to PM their email address. You'll have to be quick though as it's only held until the end of today. Gone to phill106

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Anonymagician

Quite new to reserving things here. The price for Guitar Hero is gone up but what are the chances they'll honour the reservation I made at 11pm last night for the €28.99?

Quite new to reserving things here. The price for Guitar Hero is gone up but what are the chances they'll honour the reservation I made at 11pm last night for the €28.99?

Someone on other forum got theirs today at reserved price in Tullamore....depends on store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,310 ✭✭✭dan786

Right folks, I have a couple of Guitar Hero for Xbox reserved for Blanch. Was hoping to pick these up for Xmas presents. Thing is I cant make it out there today at all.

Is there anyone that lives in the Tallaght/Citywest area that is looking for one on Xbox One, get to Blanch today , they can have one of them if they can buy me the others. You would be saving 40e atleast and also doing a huge huge favour for me for Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

dan786 wrote: »
    Right folks, I have a couple of Guitar Hero for Xbox reserved for Blanch. Was hoping to pick these up for Xmas presents. Thing is I cant make it out there today at all.

Is there anyone that lives in the Tallaght/Citywest area that is looking for one on Xbox One, get to Blanch today , they can have one of them if they can buy me the others. You would be saving 40e atleast and also doing a huge huge favour for me for Xmas.

Unbelievable, I've seen it all now...:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement