Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Chat Thread #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Have there been any rumours about a 3for2 toy sale from Argos this year?

I asked two different managers in store and both said they aren't told until it happens and it's usually just the one near christmas but I'm confident there was one around June of last year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭iguot

Have there been any rumours about a 3for2 toy sale from Argos this year?

I asked two different managers in store and both said they aren't told until it happens and it's usually just the one near christmas but I'm confident there was one around June of last year.

Their was but I remember folk here saying it was crap and waiting for toymasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

johnf26 wrote: »
    I managed to get a reservation number yesterday but not coming in store till thursday

I'm not having any luck at Kilkenny or Clonmel - If you don't want it can you please pass on your reservation code. thx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

418704.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

degsie wrote: »
    418704.JPG

Do you ever do anything on this forum other than post rubbish like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

degsie, has a valid point. Plus a funny meme to boot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

The laptop i posted has now gone back to 729, good luck to all who got it!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

degsie wrote: »
    418704.JPG
    Quazzie wrote: »
    Do you ever do anything on this forum other than post rubbish like this?

X1000, posts are never constructive / funny / original

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bernardpower1

anyone ever bought the keter storage sheds from argos for 129? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

4real wrote: »

pity the wife's birthday was last month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Masala

4real wrote: »

always had a fear of one of these things 'exploding' and sending parts thru the ceiling! I guess I am just not educated enough on their usefulness......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Cape Clear wrote: »
    pity the wife's birthday was last month.
    6 months to Christmas. Buy it, hide it, present sorted. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

I'll take one of the exploding ones for the mother in law

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

http://www.argos.ie/st...EPRESSURE+COOKER.htm

half price on a pressure cooker , its a good deal.

From ba thread.
    Is this pot suited to an induction hob
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

GY A1 wrote: »
    http://www.argos.ie/st...EPRESSURE+COOKER.htm

half price on a pressure cooker , its a good deal.

From ba thread.
    Is this pot suited to an induction hob
    Cheers

If this is it, then yes:

"Suitable for hob types including induction."

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Apt8

Masala wrote: »
    always had a fear of one of these things 'exploding' and sending parts thru the ceiling! I guess I am just not educated enough on their usefulness......

Could have sworn I replied to this already. Only fear of a pressure cooker being dangerous is if it's overloaded, the pressure valve gets clogged and can't vent safely leading to a dangerous buildup of pressure. Use it how it's designed and no fear of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

When I click on the link nothing appears...is the cooker gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 wintertime

Calvin Klein CK One - 200ml Eau de Toilette

€27

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5427080.htm

This link was posted on the Argos thread this morning. Great deal for CK one fans!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,996 ✭✭✭dodzy

Tinie wrote: »

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but it'd be no harm if people carried out a quick check on checkargos.com prior to posting. Stock levels are basically non-existent on this product. Very common when items are found on HUKD.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,969 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

wintertime wrote: »
    Calvin Klein CK One - 200ml Eau de Toilette

€27

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5427080.htm

This link was posted on the Argos thread this morning. Great deal for CK one fans!

If only it was in stock.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

dodzy wrote: »
    I don't mean to sound ungrateful but it'd be no harm if people carried out a quick check on checkargos.com prior to posting. Stock levels are basically non-existent on this product. Very common when items are found on HUKD.

It is on sale on Amazon for the same price - Link

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    If only it was in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

dodzy wrote: »

It was in stock in my local argos, so was happy. What's your cut off for how many should be in stock before we post here? There was a healthier (though not big) stock when this was posted. Anyway, not saying any more on the no chat thread.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You can order now for collection. Price is guaranteed. Availability between Mon 12th - Wed 14th June (in my local argos anyway). Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Yes, but again Amazon doesn't ship to us. I don't know what is going on but lately they don't ship most of the things to IE - even garlic press;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭mikeybrennan

loki7777 wrote: »
    Yes, but again Amazon doesn't ship to us. I don't know what is going on but lately they don't ship most of the things to IE - even garlic press;)

Address pal would sort that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

They haven't shipped perfume for a while to Ireland or Nother Ireland, you could try Addresspal from anpost as they have a mainland UK address.

Some other items do not ship to Ireland if they are sold by 3rd party sellers. Also a few sold by Amazon for some strange reason do not ship here but similar item sold by them might ship to Ireland.

Just use one of the the re-direct services. It will be about €30 all in so much the same price.

I was in at my local Argos and there is stock in Jervis St and Dundrum (this was 1/2 hour ago).

• Advertisement

I was in at my local Argos and there is stock in Jervis Street and Dundrum (this was 1/2 hr ago).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement