Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Chat Thread #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

niamhdeego wrote: »
    You can have my reservation if I don't get to collect it I'll know in the morning

Thanks :) I'll be near letterkenny tomorrow anyway so I'll pop in if you do and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dublin8681

I'll take a MacBook code, I know it'd be rare that one will be going but if someone has reserved a few. Please share. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 smmd

EITS wrote: »
    Near galway at all? Reserved a code for a mate but if he doesn't want it (waiting for a reply) I can pass it on to a fellow boardsie

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭zenith90

Also looking for a spare MacBook code, preferably around Dublin and surrounding areas.

Thanks!

Can I have a macbook code for Limerick - I will love you forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Looking for Mac code for anywhere on Ireland if one going spare

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Jane1012

Same, would love a MacBook code if anyone has it. Any store is fine!

I know it's a long shot

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TheBlue

EITS wrote: »
    Near galway at all? Reserved a code for a mate but if he doesn't want it (waiting for a reply) I can pass it on to a fellow boardsie

I'll take the galway code if it's still available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

I'll take a MacBook code if is going please

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Just chancing my arm here but if anyone has a code for the Mac book for athlone or Tullamore , I'd really appreciate it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,143 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Guys please dont post requests for the codes in this thread, use the dedicated one

I can just see there being pages and pages of macbook code requests!

In the effort of fairness I will delete any requests made after this post

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

The MacBook brigade :rolleyes:
    Some price that for the hard drive. Never heard of that scanner site, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Am I Evil? wrote: »
    The MacBook brigade :rolleyes:
    Some price that for the hard drive. Never heard of that scanner site, much appreciated

Would be interest to see how many PM's you would get if you mentioned you managed to reserve one, the other thread is going crazy with people looking for it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Hococop wrote: »
    Would be interest to see how many PM's you would get if you mentioned you managed to reserve one, the other thread is going crazy with people looking for it

At least one, a ban for trolling :pac:

At least one, a ban for trolling :pac:

Ha thanks, spotted assains creed 4 on xb one and ps4 for €25

Great game for the price

Argos are not honouring the macbook to price. Just had the fight with the manager :(

TechFreak wrote: »
    Argos are not honouring the macbook to price. Just had the fight with the manager :(

Sorry to hear that tech, what did they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

TechFreak wrote: »

That sucks :( anybody know when they'll go back o normal? Need to pick one up an have a gift card for argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

If anyone gets the Denver 4 Drawer for the lower price can they post here. With the higher price in the new catalogue will probably have to go to customer service.

Hococop wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that tech, what did they say?

They said it was a pricing error. Decimal point in the wrong place. They are not honouring it and contacting customers. I was lucky with the Acer last year, not a hope with this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1087479/Trail/searchtext%3ESONY+BLUETOOTH.htm

Good price for a well reviewed set of Sony Bluetooth headphones. Was about to buy them yesterday when they were a 10er more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Not really my style but not a bad price for this Nike Heritage Track Messenger Bag.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2132213.htm

Good bit of stock around too.
    http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=2132213

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Corholio wrote: »
    If anyone gets the Denver 4 Drawer for the lower price can they post here. With the higher price in the new catalogue will probably have to go to customer service.

Just picked up a set in Galway. Had no trouble getting at the misprice ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1087479/Trail/searchtext%3ESONY+BLUETOOTH.htm

Good price for a well reviewed set of Sony Bluetooth headphones. Was about to buy them yesterday when they were a 10er more!

These were on sale for €38 according to Argos themselves on that same page. If so, not the best deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mcw92

Good price for a Sony Xperia Z2 that is sim free.

€374.95

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

zarquon wrote: »
    Just picked up a set in Galway. Had no trouble getting at the misprice ☺

Thanks for that. Did you have to go to the customer service?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Who made those scanner and check sites? They're actually unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DarkBlonde

Corholio wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Did you have to go to the customer service?

I picked one up earlier at the cashier desk. She just asked the manager what price to charge and he said give it at the price printed on the reservation. Happy days! Don't know what type of quality it is yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭_Jumper_

2 lads on here, witnessmenow for checkargos, on phone and cant think for the scanner one.

Search it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,143 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I made checkargos , Thankfully argos have not significantly changed their site in over 3 years :pac:

http://argos.scanner.today/ie/ is made by maxiiim, Its a great site and I really think its currently under used!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement