Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benelli suppliers?

Options
  • 04-01-2014 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hello,
    What gun dealers would be benelli main agents in Ireland, I have been to one that will order one in, but I would prefer to be able to view a number of different models and pick from that.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

www.mccloys.com usually have a good few models in stock.
    They are in toome in co antrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Rosahane

There are a few in Hilltop.
    http://www.hilltopshootingsports.com

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

jobseek wrote: »
    Hello,
    What gun dealers would be benelli main agents in Ireland, I have been to one that will order one in, but I would prefer to be able to view a number of different models and pick from that.
    Thanks

Courtlough have 5 different models.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Was looking at a few in Courtlough not so long ago. Think there was 6 or 7 models

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Hello,
    What gun dealers would be benelli main agents in Ireland, .............
    Thanks
    There are none.

Benelli are owned by Beretta so when Ardee lost the agency, out went Sako, Tikka, Benelli, etc. McCloys are linked to GMK in the UK that are the main supplier so i'd start there. As for the other options well they may have some in stock, but that is a "per dealer" issue and not because they are agents.

Stand to be corrected.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

I know the gunshop in knocknagoshel was appointed the sole agent for beretta tikka and sako in munster back in november so i presume they do benelli aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jobseek

Thanks for the replies
    will contact those, have already contacted mccloy, he has benellis, but all game guns, be more interested in a sporter gun with a longer barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭shoot to kill

Thanks for the replies
    will contact those, have already contacted mccloy, he has benellis, but all game guns, be more interested in a sporter gun with a longer barrel.

Go for the benelli cordoba. Have one in 30 inch barrel and wouldnt part with it for the world. More that welcome to take it for a shot at my local clay club. You will not be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

ormondprop wrote: »
    I know the gunshop in knocknagoshel was appointed the sole agent for beretta tikka and sako in munster back in november so i presume they do benelli aswell

I also heard this.. Worth a try.

Advertisement