Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tool / website to log activities carried out for client campaigns

Options
  • 04-01-2014 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of or uses particular platforms / services to track and log activities and tasks carried out for clients as part of online marketing campaigns?

I am thinking of something where the client could log in and see a stream of activity, tasks updated, etc - and everything would be recorded not just for transparency but also to keep everything in the one place and logged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ideaburst

No ideas, internet marketing folks?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

ideaburst wrote: »
    No ideas, internet marketing folks?!
    http://www.versionone.com/

is this what you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ideaburst

Bogger77 wrote: »
    http://www.versionone.com/

is this what you're looking for?

That's more a project management tool for teams I think, I am more looking for something that would allow an external client to log in and view all activities carried out on their behalf during the month, alongside increases in website traffic, rankings, clicks, etc.

So an all-in-one view of the work the agency is doing, alongside the results achieved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Just use Google Docs. Create a spreadsheet, share with client, and they can view it any time. Free!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Just use Google Docs. Create a spreadsheet, share with client, and they can view it any time. Free!

Or indeed a weekly/monthly report??

• Advertisement
Advertisement