Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer jobs in Ibiza

Options
  • 04-01-2014 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

So I'm planning on going to Ibiza or somewhere in Spain to find work for the summer with about 3 friends.
    I'm wondering what I need, in terms of documents.
    And if anyone has any other information or tips they would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭nager

To work legally in Ibiza (or spain) you need to register for a Nie - which is in effect your social security number. All you need is your EU passport. But you will find it difficult to get one next summer, as basically they don't want any non-spanish coming over to work as there is so much youth unemployment. You will be in a que from about 5am - and they will only see about 5% of the people in the que.
    My advise would to be to pay a local gestor. He will probably charge about €500 - he will get you an appointment - which gets you to the front of the que - other-wise you have little change of getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Sam Swarek

good money in drug mueling i believe...

Advertisement