Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial Rates in City to drop by 20%

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

Waterford Today made the decision to put the Mayor's press release on their front page, hardly a "political bombarding" by FG.

While there wasn't a mention of the city's 1100th birthday - or even a picture from Saturday night on the front page. Merely political BS of the highest order.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Number of posts deleted and Infractions handed out!

If people want to attack a moderator in the fashion that has gone on in this thread again then you will be banned for it. I will not give this warning again.

Additionally, if you think you are being smart by "thanking" a post but not actually posting saying something that is attacking a mod then I'm afraid to inform you that thanking posts of this nature will mean you will also be given a ban,

If you believe a moderator has acted outside of their remit in some fashion then I suggest you contact a CMod and discuss it with them, posting in threads like this is not the way to do it.

If you have a problem with a post then report it, do not comment on thread that you believe action should be taken

Advertisement