Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is my website :-)

Options
  • 04-01-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

For some reason only the contact page of my website is ranking in Google. The whole site was ranking not so long ago, I have made some changes in the analytic and added a site map. But wondering have I done something wrong now because its not coming up in Google anymore.

I'm working on getting ranking for the keyword (stop smoking hypnosis Dublin) and at the moment only the contact page is coming up on page 7 when I search for it.

I was on page 1 of Google for a while keyword (stop smoking hypnosis) but since the rank system has change I've been finding it hard to get back there.

It's as if Google no longer see the rest of the site and wonder is there anything I can do?

http:clearfocushypnotherapy.ie

clearfocushypnotherapy.ie/contact/‎

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,944 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Are you using Webmaster Tools? Does it have information about any manual penalties applied, or last crawl?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

riki123 wrote: »
    For some reason only the contact page of my website is ranking in Google. The whole site was ranking not so long ago, I have made some changes in the analytic and added a site map. But wondering have I done something wrong now because its not coming up in Google anymore.

I'm working on getting ranking for the keyword (stop smoking hypnosis Dublin) and at the moment only the contact page is coming up on page 7 when I search for it.

I was on page 1 of Google for a while keyword (stop smoking hypnosis) but since the rank system has change I've been finding it hard to get back there.

It's as if Google no longer see the rest of the site and wonder is there anything I can do?

http:clearfocushypnotherapy.ie

clearfocushypnotherapy.ie/contact/‎

May not be related but it looks like your copying content directly from Word without using the strip formatting tool:
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml><br />
    <w:WordDocument><br />
    <w:View>Normal</w:View><br />
    <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><br />
    <w:TrackMoves/><br />
    <w:TrackFormatting/><br />
    Resulting in hidden "junk" being added to the pages source code. This may effect the ranking, but as said above hook up webmaster tools which will give you detailed info on problems Google has had with your site, Bing also provide webmaster tools you may as well sign up for while your at it

Nick

Advertisement