Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Cardboard

• 04-01-2014 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I have gathered a lot of large cardboard boxes over the holidays and wondered if there was somewhere other than in my recycling (which would take weeks to breakdown to fit in the bin) I could take them. I checked the Park Road Recycling website but I couldn't see cardboard on their list.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

I have gathered a lot of large cardboard boxes over the holidays and wondered if there was somewhere other than in my recycling (which would take weeks to breakdown to fit in the bin) I could take them. I checked the Park Road Recycling website but I couldn't see cardboard on their list.

You can indeed take cardboard to the park road depot I take cardboard there myself regulary as well as clothes, bottles cans, any electronics and batteries however they no longer take paints..

However as far as I know it's not open on Saturdays but I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

Excellent thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Excellent thank you.

Anytime good to see someone who actually does to the bother of trying to recycle things :-)

Advertisement