Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB Voluntary Assisted Sale

• 04-01-2014 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Has anyone any experiences of the above. Was at my 'final' meeting with them Friday as I've been on a payment plan for a long while. Obviously it's a big worry but I will make full payments one way or another and have some money due which will reduce some costs and bring up income, I was not aware of this until that moment. I should get a letter of final decision soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mark my words

Jessiegirl wrote: »
    Has anyone any experiences of the above. Was at my 'final' meeting with them Friday as I've been on a payment plan for a long while. Obviously it's a big worry but I will make full payments one way or another and have some money due which will reduce some costs and bring up income, I was not aware of this until that moment. I should get a letter of final decision soon.

No experience but got my form to agree today. I'm really not sure what to do... I mean will I get best price and will I ever get a mortgage again :( ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

No experience but got my form to agree today. I'm really not sure what to do... I mean will I get best price and will I ever get a mortgage again :( ..

In 5 years your credit rating will be clean. You can get a mortgage then no issue

If you are concerned, I would call MABS. You may need insolvency if they are refusing to write off residual debt. Regardless call MABS and ask them if everything is by the book

In a few years when you can get a mortgage and not have a massive loan over your head you might be happy with the sale

Advertisement