Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find spiced beef

Options
  • 04-01-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

I've heard (and read, thanks boards! :p) so much about spiced beef this year - I've never heard of it before, but yet this year its all I heard and read about. And, well, I'm not usually one for following trends ... but I don't think I can refuse this one!!

Does anyone know a butchers around the Athlone to Carrick on Shannon/Boyle areas (or anywhere in between!) that does it? I've gone into 4 and no luck. 2 of those said they never had or will have it in. One needs a downpayment and days to get it in which they cannot plan and can only keep it for one day (all not a problem but I'm not often in that direction and couldn't really shoot there randomly to collect it) and the other said they'd get back to me (??:confused:??) but haven't in over a week. So all in all not seeming to find it! So any help would be appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement