Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Harbour Police Recruiting

Options
  • 04-01-2014 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

You will find it on the Belfast Harbour page, under News then Job Vacancies.

However when I click on 'Apply online' I get a message saying no jobs are being advertised. The closing date says 14th January.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

Please note the vacancy will go live on Monday 6 January 2014 and the deadline for completed applications is midnight on Sunday 19 January 2014.

https://www.belfast-harbour.co.uk/about-us/current-vacancies

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

Alright folks.

Did many people apply? Sent mine in about 11pm last night.

Process seems pretty much the same as the PSNI. Hoping for better outcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭letsdoit2013

Yea got mine in fingers crossed. I think the process is a lot different for example there is a panel interview stage after initial online testing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Timetravel

I stuck an application in too. Worth a try anyway guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭PorkProduct

Anyone heard anything back yet ?

• Advertisement

Nothing yet pork did you stick an application in?

Timetravel wrote: »
    Nothing yet pork did you stick an application in?

I did. It was a substantial application form too. To be honest I'm not sure if they think my experience will be relevant, very 'public facing' orientated for the work experience, which is fair enough I suppose. As against that, if it means that in favour of another type assessment centre setup then happy days. I figure there will be some kind of IST type situation anyway. Would be interesting to know the numbers that applied.

Yeah I think this will be a pretty different process. I'm not sure what application numbers will be like but I think I remember reading somewhere that the BHP had around 30 constables so I would say the competition will be fierce. All the best anyway pal

Cheers man. Same to you.

Check your emails guys. Just got an email through saying everyone will receive an email on 28th Jan to find out if we have been shortlisted or not.

TT

• Advertisement

Received an email today to say the timetable has been revised due to high volume of applications.

They will inform us next Tuesday if we are short listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭letsdoit2013

Yip email here too. Any idea when the questionnaire is being issued?

Yip email here too. Any idea when the questionnaire is being issued?

Is it not only those shortlisted that get the questionnaire? If that the case it will prob be next week for those who pass the application hurdle.

Why mention the questionnaire though if a lot of the people won't even make it that far. Strange. You would have thought with the other campaign running in parallel the numbers would be fairly low.

Find out tomorrow then what the score is. Just realised I left out the address and telephone numbers in the 'name' box for each of the previous companies I worked for. Nightmare. Hopefully the won't hold it against me.

Yeah d-day tomorrow.

Might be worth giving them a shout about your mix up.

Dear John.

I'm through to questionnaire

Advertisement