Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robot Vac - Recommend yours please

Options
  • 04-01-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was going to buy the dyson dc44 but on reflection a robot vac would suit better.

I am looking at the XR advanced and the roomba 620, the roomba 620 is more expensive but comes direct from Amazon which is a big plus in my book.

I would appreciate any recommendations, would not like to spend more than €300

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Dublinflyer

We have the roomba 770 and could not recommend it enough, it cost quite bit more than 300 though. We had an old dyson that was near the end of it life so as a friend had one of these we went a bit mad and spent the money. Have never looked back since. It wanders around the house for a few hours every day and finds it way back to the docking station most of the time. We live in a bungalow so stairs are not a problem and have a mix of carpet and wooden floors. The amount it picks up every day is a bit scary but we have found that we are dusting less in the house and it feels fresher!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Declan1

If I bought one of these in the States would it work here or would I need to buy a different charging base station?

Advertisement