Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Credit Union

Options
  • 04-01-2014 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey everyone. I was thinking of setting up an account with Lough Credit Union and was wonderig if anyone here has any feedback either positive or negative with themselves. Also with regard to life insurance savings insurance that theuy provide, they give 100% cover to savings made before 55th birthday and 25% up to 70th birthday. I was wonderig if this means they actually just insure the amount you save or does that mean that they double the money you saved prior to 55th birthday and paid 25% extra of the money you saved up to 70th birthday and give it to next of kin. Sorry if this is an obvious question just not familiar with life insurance works. Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I been with Lough CU for ages. No problems at all with them.

Advertisement