Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dispatches Inside North Korea

• 04-01-2014 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

Can't seem to find anywhere to watch this. I have tried 4OD but it doesn't seem to be on it.

Anyone know where I could watch this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 348 ✭✭Khomeini

To be honest I'd advise you against watching it. It is slapped together and is filled with lies.

It is insulting to the workers of DPRK.

I have a link to it if you want - not sure if you are allowed to post them on this site though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,691 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Khomeini wrote: »
    To be honest I'd advise you against watching it. It is slapped together and is filled with lies.

It is insulting to the workers of DPRK.

I have a link to it if you want - not sure if you are allowed to post them on this site though?

eh you wouldn't be defending the regime that has turned that place into a hell hole?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭b_mac

Khomeini wrote: »

PM me the link if you could please. AFAIK its ok to post links?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭lertsnim

silverharp wrote: »
    eh you wouldn't be defending the regime that has turned that place into a hell hole?

Amazingly yes he is. This thread is full of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Decent introduction for anyone wanting to get a little knowledge on North Korea and this regime, for however long it has left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭b_mac

I stll can't find it anywhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Some of the worst modern day dictatorships/nuisance states on earth are/were:

Stalin's USSR - RIP.
    Hitler's Nazi Third Reich - RIP
    Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge Kampuchea - RIP
    Taliban Afghanistan - RIP
    Gadafi's Libya - RIP
    1979-1989, 2005-2013 Iran - RIP
    George W Bush's USA - RIP
    Tony Blair's UK - RIP
    Milosevic's Serbia - RIP
    Ceaucescu's Romania - RIP

Thankfully, all of the above nations are moving in positive directions now. Still, there are some bad regimes thriving like Eritrea, Saudi Arabia, Israel and the like. Sudan (both of them), Central African Republic and many more are chaotic warzones. And perhaps worst of all is the continued, unlikely and stubborn existence of the cognac guzzling, eccentric grip of the Kim regime on the territory they call the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (and that everyone else know as North Korea, the closest modern day equivalent of a medieval absolute monarchy).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Knob Longman

It'll take a lot of work to put North Korea right once its regime ends, Physically it'll probably be transformed fairly quick, New housing, Industry, Transport etc but because of the poverty. brain-washing and useless education it could take a generation or more for the people to recover mentally and feel at one with the southerners.

• Site Banned Posts: 348 ✭✭Khomeini

It'll take a lot of work to put North Korea right once its regime ends, Physically it'll probably be transformed fairly quick, New housing, Industry, Transport etc but because of the poverty. brain-washing and useless education it could take a generation or more for the people to recover mentally and feel at one with the southerners.

What do you mean when the regime ends?

DPRK is prospering daily. New housing schemes are wide spread under the Marshall. Industry is booming. Transport is being improved.

The citizens embrace the collectivist spirit of Juche. They quest to be prosperous as one not anything like the puppet state in the South who have a plutocratic society.

Advertisement