Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music recording gear swapping/lending

Options
  • 04-01-2014 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in setting up a kinda informal recording gear swapping club or group? Recording music for me is strictly a hobby. I've got some nice (and not so nice) bits of gear collected over the years with a few holes in my collection i.e. I have some nice outboard gear, reverbs etc but no real nice compressor for example. I imagine there's probaly other people in the same boat as me who sometimes find there missing a bit of equipment to do a particular etc. Perhaps we can help each other out?

Anyway if anyone's interested let me know and we can figure out a way of making this happen.

Advertisement