Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Follow on studies/work from ITS course in Castlebar?

• 04-01-2014 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Just wondering what people have gone on to study or work at after completing this course? I'm heading in to my final term next week and trying to sort out what to do next year (providing all goes well in exams of course :) ).

I'm really unsure whether I should look for work or go for follow on studies. I know an ordinary degree would probably be better for myself but I'm not sure if the options available in Castlebar are what I'm after. One half of me says that I'd like to earn some money and get on with life but the other half says I should stick with the student days for just another while.

Any ideas or opinions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Just wondering what people have gone on to study or work at after completing this course? I'm heading in to my final term next week and trying to sort out what to do next year (providing all goes well in exams of course :) ).

I'm really unsure whether I should look for work or go for follow on studies. I know an ordinary degree would probably be better for myself but I'm not sure if the options available in Castlebar are what I'm after. One half of me says that I'd like to earn some money and get on with life but the other half says I should stick with the student days for just another while.

Any ideas or opinions? :)

Are you in 3rd Year or 4th Year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭thenashlegend

In second year, which is the final year of this course. They offer an Ordinary Degree and even Honours Degree but I'd just be interested to hear what other people have done from my position.

Advertisement